Why Stay At A Boutique Hotel?
The answer is simple: for the experience. You’re not just paying for a room and a bed, but for a luxurious, personalized stay that’s perfect for relaxing getaways and exciting out-of-town vacations. No matter what city you’re in, where you stay serves an integral role in how your trip plays out. Since most trips start and end at the hotel’s front desk, you want to make sure you can arrive and leave on a positive note – and boutique hotels can help you do just that.
What You Can Expect
Boutique hotels maximize your stay by incorporating the local flavor, culture and history into their amenities. The Kensington Hotel, for example, caters to its guests’ needs by offering specialized wedding, romance, shopping and relaxation packages to encourage them to get out and explore all the city has to offer.
Here are some additional key factors that set boutique hotels apart from their larger chain counterparts:
- Independently Owned. Most boutique hotels are one-of-a-kind and specific to the city they’re located in, offering locally sourced products and amenities. This is in stark contrast to traditional, chain hotels, where everything is systemized across the board.
- Small and Intimate. With only a handful of rooms to choose from, the atmosphere is friendly and the service is much more personalized.
- Common Areas. At the Kensington, guests can enjoy access to the Executive Lounge, Union lobby bar, evening reception and coffee bar, where they can get to know one another and relax in shared spaces.
- Unique Style. You won’t find any outdated, standard furnishings in these rooms; instead, you’ll see marble bathrooms, luxury linens and fashion-forward decorations and artwork.
- Location is Key. Typically located within distance of all the most popular shopping centers and cultural hubs, boutique hotels position you right in the middle of the action.
While regular hotels might fit your budget and have more availability, boutique hotels help elevate your trip to the next level – an appealing feature no matter what type of trip you have planned.
See for yourself why boutique hotels are becoming the preferred choice of travel by booking a room at the Kensington Hotel in Ann Arbor, Michigan. With a variety of guest rooms and packages to choose from, plus an on-site pool, lounge, fitness center, spa and more, you won’t want to miss out. The fun doesn’t have to start and stop at the hotel’s front doors; our boutique keeps the experience going all day and night long. Reserve a room for your upcoming stay by contacting us today.