Looking for a Hybrid Conference Room in Ann Arbor?
Are you looking for the right sized conference room for a business or personal function?
Are you wondering how to manage audio/visual equipment for the presentation you need to do?
Do you have both local and virtual attendees to accommodate?
The Kensington’s hybrid conference rooms in Ann Arbor can make your meeting or event stress-free. We offer a welcoming, luxurious setting for your meeting or event, combined with technical flexibility for in-person and remote attendees.
Hybrid Meetings at The Kensington
The Kensington has partnered with AV Squared, named
From our dedicated hybrid conference room, the Conservatory Room, you can broadcast to other meeting rooms within the hotel, guest rooms, or even other hotels and venues in Ann Arbor.
The benefits of our hybrid meeting and event capabilities include:
- a green screen
- video camera
- and additional professional equipment
- Compatibility with many online platforms; you’re not limited to Webex and Zoom.
Our Mobile Broadcasting unit gives you additional flexibility of location and event size within the hotel, taking advantage of The Kensington’s 10,000 square feet of meeting space. The Mobile unit can broadcast to other rooms in the hotel, including the Executive Boardroom, Grande Ballroom, and Library. The Mobile unit can also be taken to other venues, connecting conference rooms in Ann Arbor outside the hotel.
Why Go Hybrid?
Pandemic restrictions have been lifted statewide, but there are still many reasons to use a hybrid meeting model:
- Your current office doesn’t accommodate large meetings or doesn’t have the technology to support hybrid conferencing
- You have a larger attendee list than can fit in your home office
- To save on travel costs
- To accommodate remote attendees
- A safe option; some attendees are still more comfortable with social distancing
- The easy, efficient, professional setup and technology saves time and effort. You can focus on the content of your meeting or event and not worry about the equipment.
- Work-at-home just works for your company and you’d like to continue with remote meetings
- The setting is more professional than a Zoom background, and
- There’s zero chance of being turned into a potato on screen! Home video conferencing had its mishaps and fun moments this year, but some meetings and events call for a more sophisticated atmosphere.