Services & Amenities
Discover unmatched service and unsurpassed ambiance at the Kensington Hotel on State Street. While the larger, chain-style hotels wait until you make a request, the friendly staff at our independently owned hotel prides itself on anticipating your needs before you even ask. From complimentary Wi-Fi, top-notch local cuisine at rel·ish , our onsite restaurant, to professional event planning and catering, we go on the clock the second you check in.
Start each morning with our complimentary Viennese Coffee Bar. Enjoy an invigorating swim in our heated indoor pool, grab a workout in our fully equipped fitness center or head to the hot tub to soak away travel stress. In the evening, unwind over cocktails and enticing cuisine at rel·ish or meet for drinks in the lounge.
For the comfort and convenience of our guests, the Kensington Hotel features the following amenities and services:
Due to COVID-19, the current accommodations and amenities are unavailable at this time: dry sauna, room service, and complimentary coffee bar. We do have limited food & beverage options available in Dash-In located in the lobby.
- Indoor pool pavilion, garden and gazebo: open 5:30am to 11:00 p.m. daily
- Indoor pool, jacuzzi and fitness center
- Pet-friendly hotel
- In-room dining
- Valet laundry (Monday – Friday)
- Complimentary guest parking
- Safety deposit boxes
- Express check-out
- rel·ish restaurant for dinner Friday & Saturday
- Union Lobby Bar
- Dash-In sundry shop
- Meeting & banquet event space
- Fax, copy, and mail services
- Ice and vending machines
- Personalized wake-up calls
- Business center, complete with complimentary internet service and Detroit Metro Airport departure times
- Wireless internet in guest rooms, the lobby, rel·ish restaurant, and meeting & banquet spaces
- NY Times (Monday – Friday)
Largest indoor swimming pool in Ann Arbor with dry sauna and whirlpool, along with an outdoor patio for relaxation.
Recently renovated full-service fitness center.
Beekman 1802 © Products: authentic, farm-inspired bath & beauty line from the famous Beekman 1802 Mercantile.